WebReserv comes with several report types that you are view or download. To access reports in your account, navigate to Frontdesk - Reports.
Reports on Bookings/Customers:
1. Reservation Report - complete bookings report on reservations made by date range
2. In/Out Report - For daily/nightly bookings, this report will show a daily view of bookings coming in (arriving) and going out (departing).
3. Manifest Report - This report shows tour/passenger manifest(s) for a date or range of dates.
4. Availability Report - shows an at a glance view of your Daily or Nightly bookings to determine availability.
5. Utilization Report - gives an overview of what rentals have been booked and their percentage booked based on date range.
6. Agent/Commission Report - if using the Agent feature, this report will show all bookings made by agent/user and give a commission amount (if set).
7. Customer Report - give you a complete list of all customers that have made a booking in the system, or customers that you have manually entered in the system.
Reports on Sales/Transactions:
1. Monthly Revenue Report - monthly view of revenue earned from bookings.
2. Sales/Tax Report - shows a monthly view of revenue with additional tax breakdown.
3. Sales Report - gives a complete look at sales per product (rental, room, tour) as well as sales on add-ons and additional charges. Report can be customized by month and year.
4. Transactions Report - shows all transactions (cash, credit card, PayPal) by date paid.